Platinum Business Checking account
- The purchasing power and ATM convenience of a business debit card
- Avoid the monthly service fee on up to two Additional Platinum Checking accounts when linked to a Platinum Business Checking account
- No fee for stop payments, cashier's checks, and money orders.
CDs Business Time Accounts (Certificates of Deposits/CDs)
Business Time Account, also known as a CD, is designed for business owners with cash reserves that can be held for a specified length of time. It offers competitive fixed interest rates with flexible terms, along with the security of FDIC insurance.
Business Platinum Credit Card
The Secured Credit Card is an essential tool for businesses looking to establish or rebuild their business credit It’s a convenient way to pay for everyday business expenses and a smart alternative to cash or checks.
Business Loans or Lines of Credit
The Business Loan is a simple financing solution that provides an infusion of capital into your business for larger expenses; you can repay the loan over a longer term with no collateral require.
- Best for business expansions, facility remodels, or new product development
- Flexible 2- to 5-year terms provide payment options to help fit your budget
- Quick capital and loan amounts available between $10,000 and $100,000
- Fixed rates starting at 7.50%
Manage your investments with convenience
With an account, you can plan, select, and monitor your investment portfolio with robust tools and independent investment resources.
- Enter trades for stocks, no-load mutual funds3, exchange-traded funds, and options
- Check your account activity, balances, holding detail, gains & losses, and open orders
- Get real-time quotes, charts, symbol lookup
- Stay informed with market news, data, and index information
- Set up alerts and monitor the status of your balances, trades, and transfers.